When EM ceramics are placed in water they have an immediate effect on the water through a process of resonance.
The longer that the EM ceramics remain in the water, the better the results will be. We recommend that
the ratio of water to EM ceramic is 1:1000. E.g. one gram of EM ceramics per litre.
It has been shown that the EM and EM ceramics have the ability to 're-structure' the properties of water (see EM-X).
These properties can therefore be harnessed in various ways:
1. Improved quality of drinking water. Placing an EM ring in your water jug and you will notice improved quality.
2. In the bath - use a ceramic bath ring to energise the water and your body
3. In the washing machine and dish washer. - One of the most frequently occurring problems of washing machines and dishwashers is limescale build-up on the elements. EM-ceramics used in these appliances will reduce calcium build-up on the internal workings.
4. Fish ponds & aquaria: Use 1 kg of EM ceramics / 1000 litres of water.
5. Swimming pools - EM used in swimming pools eliminates the need for chemicals and leaves you feeling 'invigorated' after a swim. Adding EM ceramics to your filter system will prohibit the growth of algae.
6. Ponds, lakes and aqua-culture. EM has been successfully shown to improve natural water bodies, even restoring heavily polluted waters, reducing silt and increasing both health and productivity in fish farms.
EM Ceramic 35mm pipes
EM Ceramic rings.
EM Ceramic jewellery